[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 479: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 479: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 664: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3418)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3418)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4206: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3418)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4207: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3418)
atvforumet.no - atv - firehjuling - quad • Se emne - My homemade ATV mattracks

My homemade ATV mattracks

Løsninger på problemer eller ekstrautstyr som er laget hjemme i garasjen. Ting som du ikke finner i butikken med andre ord

My homemade ATV mattracks

Innlegg donn » 29 Sep 2015, 10:35

Hi! First of all I'm sorry that I can't talk Norwegian. Second - hopefully you will understand my rugged English instead since I'm from Estonia and speak Estonian as my native language.

I've studied Computer Aided Design in an University and have been working with steel for the last 9 years as a hobby. One time when I was still drawing blueprints for a company that produces wooden furniture for log houses in your homeland Norway I had the idea to draw and build my own set of ATV tracks. So a few months later I quit my job and started prototyping.

First set was a track kit for my solo motorcycle (). The second set of tracks was for that same motorcycle I converted into a three wheeler (). I sold both of these sets to get me a proper four wheeler. Well, used, but nevertheless a proper 4x4 ATV.

I made a full CAD drawing of it and started building:

The laser cut drive cogs:
Bilde
Bilde

Welded the main shafts in the lathe to ensure a proper alignment:
Bilde
Bilde

Frames coming together:
Bilde
Bilde
Bilde
Bilde

Anti-rotation hardware:
Bilde

Track manufacturing:
Bilde
Bilde
Bilde
Bilde

Finished powder-coated product:
Bilde

And they work like a charm:
Bilde
Bilde

I made a 5 part video series of the production process which is located here: and you can see the tracks in action here: .

Hopefully you enjoy watching my tracks as much as I enjoyed building and now riding them. Thanks for checking the topic and nice ATV rides for all of you out there!
Get mattracks blueprints here:
Brukerens avatar
donn
50ccm

Stolt fører av:

Gå til Hjemmelagede mods

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 3 gjester